1. Kris Sazaki
    Kris Sazaki March 16, 2012 at 12:18 am | | Reply

I can’t wait to see you in that daisy vest! Very cool!

jennyklyon March 16, 2012 at 5:26 pm | | Reply

Thanks Kris! I see it as a summer vest, to wear when it’s 110 outside and I want to wear a tank top but don’t want to be overexposed!

quiltfever March 16, 2012 at 12:48 am | | Reply

Lots of accomplishments so early in the year and lovely all. The back of your star quilt is divine and I bet you get tons of comments/compliments when you start wearing your vest.

3. tallgirl
    tallgirl March 16, 2012 at 1:23 am | | Reply

daisy vest is very cool! and had to laugh about the rush shipping. i did that a couple of times with deadlines until i realized i just needed to start earlier! duh!!!

jennyklyon March 16, 2012 at 5:25 pm | | Reply

Expensive lesson, huh?

4. Marti Meadows
    Marti Meadows March 16, 2012 at 2:49 am | | Reply

They look beautiful! I think you should reward yourself with chocolate:)

jennyklyon March 16, 2012 at 5:26 pm | | Reply

Oops-already did that one!

quirksltd March 16, 2012 at 10:12 am | | Reply

That vest is just amazing. I love it! The SAQA piece has so much to look at–I love the border. And now that the Sawtooth Star is finished…wow! Your quilting is so incredibly beautiful! Just luscious.

6. candy
    candy March 16, 2012 at 1:31 pm | | Reply

The star quilt is beautiful. The back is as beautiful as the front.

jennyklyon March 16, 2012 at 5:28 pm | | Reply

Thank you all for the encouragement-it’s great to get feedback!

8. Franki Kohler
    Franki Kohler March 23, 2012 at 5:28 pm | | Reply

Your work is beyond the pale! Love it! And three in one week. You are now official President of the Over Achiever Club!

9. “Just Show Up” | Quilt Skipper April 11, 2012 at 11:32 am |