quirksltd April 27, 2012 at 11:44 am | | Reply

How about Field of Daisies Vest? Just Daisy Vest will work, of course, but the vest is so unique and wonderful that it seems like it should have a grand title! Are you going to write an article about it? Should make a great story…

jennyklyon April 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm | | Reply

Article? Hadn’t thought of that! I like “Field of Daisies”!

quiltfever April 27, 2012 at 12:05 pm | | Reply

Looks great–nice fit and very wearable! All the compliments should make you reach for it often when deciding what to wear.

jennyklyon April 27, 2012 at 4:46 pm | | Reply

Thank you! It is very wearable-finally some real success on a garment!

3. Bobbi Bullard
    Bobbi Bullard April 27, 2012 at 2:23 pm | | Reply

I love it.It looks beautiful and you look wonderful in it. I’m so happy for you that you’re wearing your work. Maybe you should just make more vests because they fit in your day-to-day life.

jennyklyon April 27, 2012 at 4:45 pm | | Reply

Thanks! Never been a “vest person” much, but I like the racer back on this one and I probably will make it up again.

4. Marcia Russell
    Marcia Russell April 27, 2012 at 4:15 pm | | Reply

I love this vest! It really looks great and will go nicely with the fabric we were trying to match up with patterns at the last garment group meeting.

jennyklyon April 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm | | Reply

Yeah, now I just need to sew up those fabrics…

5. Kris Sazaki
    Kris Sazaki April 27, 2012 at 6:39 pm | | Reply

I also like Field of Daisies. My other choice would be “Untitled.” :-) How does it look with a shirt in the contrasting thread color? Would it wash out the vest too much? Love the racer back, too!

jennyklyon April 27, 2012 at 7:02 pm | | Reply

Oh it would definitely look better with a contrasting shirt underneath-it was just a last minute decision to add the vest. I think it is indeed a “Field of Daisies”!

Laura Conowitch April 27, 2012 at 10:48 pm | | Reply

Looks fabulous! You deserve the big head!

jennyklyon April 28, 2012 at 2:51 am | | Reply

Thanks!

9. Dreamz Happen Quiltz
    Dreamz Happen Quiltz April 29, 2012 at 10:06 pm | | Reply

WOW!! The vest is beautiful!! Daisy days…

jennyklyon April 29, 2012 at 10:20 pm | | Reply

Thanks! Daisy days…used to dot my i’s in 7th and 8th grade with daisies-forgot all about that until you wrote “daisy days”!