1. Linda McLaughlin
    Linda McLaughlin September 11, 2012 at 2:52 pm | | Reply

Thanks for the tour, I miss seeing these shows.

jennyklyon September 11, 2012 at 3:43 pm | | Reply

It is a joy for me to go to these shows and be surrounded by quilts!

2. carol g
    carol g September 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm | | Reply

Your show tours are always fabulous! I LOVE the Vertigo quilt. Do you know if she used paints?

jennyklyon September 11, 2012 at 3:47 pm | | Reply

I love it too! Her write up says she used reverse applique circles.

4. krissazaki
    krissazaki September 11, 2012 at 6:19 pm | | Reply

I can’t seem to post directly on the blog right now, but I have to agree with you, “Vertigo” was a great rendition of the movie, which was the theme of this particular challenge. Kris

jennyklyon September 11, 2012 at 6:43 pm | | Reply

Yes-clever take on Vertigo!

Laura Conowitch September 11, 2012 at 7:50 pm | | Reply

I missed that Sharpie dye bus as well! Does the scarf need to be heat set?
    Love your quilt tour! It is so much fun to see the creativity happening in every corner of the globe!

jennyklyon September 11, 2012 at 8:02 pm | | Reply

Yes, you do heat set them, just with an iron. I am going to do some yardage and in that case I am gonna research the best way to set the color.

Laura Conowitch September 11, 2012 at 8:05 pm |

I look forward to your posting about your experience with this. It certainly looks fun, and it looks like a project the grandkids could do.

6. Franki Kohler
    Franki Kohler September 14, 2012 at 7:21 pm | | Reply

I really like Slide Show! And from this distance, it looks like this modern quilter took care with technique — refreshing.

7. alopecia cause
    alopecia cause September 26, 2014 at 9:56 am | | Reply

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?