quirksltd October 19, 2012 at 1:24 pm | | Reply

That texture in the waldstrup piece may have been achieved with the technique illustrated on this site http://andthenwesetitonfire.blogspot.com/ just lately. And do I ever love the button and bead piece! Wow! Thanks for sharing all your pics with us.

jennyklyon October 19, 2012 at 3:56 pm | | Reply

Thank you for your comment Kathy-that link does seem to show the same thing, and what a great site! I just think that texture is soooo cool!

2. Sartenada
    Sartenada October 19, 2012 at 2:15 pm | | Reply

I love those quilts, extremely beautiful.

Do You have any idea how we in Finland are quilting?

If not, then

Finnish quilts.

Happy quilting!

quiltfever October 19, 2012 at 2:18 pm | | Reply

These are so fabulous I can’t even pick a favorite!

jennyklyon October 19, 2012 at 3:57 pm | | Reply

That’s how I feel about going through my photos! There were so many fabulous quilts and some I did not include because my photos were so bad.

Laura Conowitch October 19, 2012 at 3:40 pm | | Reply

Oh my! I’m with quiltfever…can’t pick a favorite. Love the Color Study 1, Winter’s Veil, and Red Sunflower for sure! Love even more the story behind the wholecloth quilt…talk about lemonade from lemons!

jennyklyon October 19, 2012 at 3:58 pm | | Reply

Yes, the wholecloth story was such a hoot! Favorites, hard to choose!

5. Cheryl
    Cheryl October 19, 2012 at 8:10 pm | | Reply

Thank you for posting the pictures, I so admire art quilts and have dreams of making one someday.

jennyklyon October 19, 2012 at 10:32 pm | | Reply

You’re welcome! I hope you just go ahead and make your own art quilt!