1. candy
    candy August 8, 2012 at 2:04 pm | | Reply

I totally agree about FALRS! I always run into fabric drama making Halloween costumes!

jennyklyon August 8, 2012 at 9:37 pm | | Reply

Ah, Halloween fabric-surely has a high FAL!

quiltfever August 8, 2012 at 5:36 pm | | Reply

You are a trooper! It looks delightfully cuddly. Third try at posting this comment. If you get all 3, please use delete key!

jennyklyon August 8, 2012 at 9:38 pm | | Reply

Thank you! Pls let me know if my site is giving you trouble-I need to know that and fix it if it’s my site.

Laura Conowitch August 8, 2012 at 8:06 pm | | Reply

I have never sewed with this fabric, so I sure do appreciate your tips…just in case I get the silly notion to sew with it. LOL! I love your shrug! I want to snuggle up with it. Good thing you have it and not me, since it is 90 degrees here!

jennyklyon August 8, 2012 at 9:38 pm | | Reply

Oh yeah, this is definitely not a summer shawl!

quirksltd August 8, 2012 at 11:16 pm | | Reply

It looks so lush and snuggly! Better you than me, though, ’cause Minkee is a killer!

jennyklyon August 9, 2012 at 1:14 am | | Reply

Really not so bad-just take care of the mess after each cut and you’re good to go!

6. Kris
    Kris August 9, 2012 at 6:07 pm | | Reply

Hmm? 2 sizes larger, you say? Would that be two sizes in the boobs and the tummy? Hmm . . . I think two sizes larger is still two sizes too small for yours truly, but good job! And good job on getting something done for the show!

jennyklyon August 9, 2012 at 9:02 pm | | Reply

Aw Kris, it’s a shrug! You just need fit in the shoulders-you’d look fab!